Monday, June 23, 2008

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've posted anything, but my life's been a little hectic for the past month or two. First I had to deal with finishing up exams and what not with school, and then there was the prospect of resuming training for the first time in six weeks.
I've also been a little disappointed over the outcome of my surgery, as it was unable to abate all of my leg numbness symptoms. As of now it is possible that I've fixed the problem in my calf muscles, but I'm still having issues with losing feeling in my feet. At this point the only thing I can do is to keep riding and looking for solutions to this frustrating issue. As of Friday I have now settled down in my summer home of Kutztown, PA, where I will spend the next few weeks racing and training in preparation for nationals. It's pretty boring up here so I might actually bother to post something on occasion.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

michael niemi! i'm sorry to hear about your feet issues even after having your surgery. :( i hope you're having a delightful summer up north. btw, funny video of you on the unicycle. ;)